- The websites of Förster Transporte- und HandelsgmbH, Förster Freight Management GmbH and Pircher & Pircher gmbH, available under www.foerster.co.at (called “portal” in the following paragraphs) are managed by Förster Transporte- und HandelsgmbH, Guntherstraße 594/8, 2301 Groß-Enzersdorf, Austria as service provider, publisher and site owner.
- Protection and Safety of your data is an important issue for us. Förster saves and processes data only in terms of the General Data Protection Regulation by the European Union. Users of this website agree to data processing in terms of this Regulations.
- No direct personal data is edited automatically on the portal. Only through active input (for example names, addresses etc.) the users publish their data. The published data is necessary for fulfilment of a contract or pre contractual issues. This data is necessary. In case of conclusion of contract all data is saved for 7 years, relating to tax law safekeeping period.
- If you contact us through formula on our website or per E-Mail, your data is saved for handling your inquiry and follow-up questions for 6 months. This data will not be passed down to somebody.
- Förster does not generate personal user profiles.
- The portal saves and procceses the following personal data, if you visit the website:
- Serverlogs: origin (country and city), langue, the device that has been used, resolution of the computer, which videos have been watched, the user’s way to our website together with
- Date, clock and duration of the connection, the inquiry, which data file is requested (name and URL), which data volume is transferred, a notification, if the inquiry was successful, identification details of the used browsers and used Add-ons of the used operating system, and website from which access was obtained.
- Serverlogs are saved, to control system security, to administrate the website technically. And to optimize the offer. This data is passed down to the prosecution service in case of hack attack. Otherwise a transmission to third parties is does not occur. Serverlogs are saved for the period of one month.
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files, that are saved by Förster on the device to recognized it the next time. They do not harm the device and make it possible to recognize it. The contained information in the cookies are used to identify if you are logged in or which data you entered already. In most cases Cookies are accepted automatically. Through changes in the Browser’s settings Cookies can be voided. Saved cookies can be deleted by clearing temporary internet files. The practicality can be limited if Cookies are inactivated.
- Google Analytics uses the following Cookies: __utma (backup time 2 Jahre), __utmt (backup time 10 Minuten), __utmb (backup time 30 Minuten), __utmc (for the duration of the connection), __utmz (backup time 6 Monate), __utmv (backup time 2 Jahre)
- Facebook Plug Ins
- Beyond this aspects the website saves and uses no more data.
- Reasons for the savage of data is on the one hand the agreement tot he savage of cookies and on the other hand interest in identification of the target group.
- Data about inquiry: data you enter in the inquiry formular, are only used for submission of offers and accomplishment of the transport. This data is saved for seven years.
Right of opposition
- Every user of this portal has the right to refuse the storage of his or her personal data. The user and his data is deleted if there is no legal compliance for the storage.
Using the data
- Förster is obliged to protect the saved data against unauthorized access according to DSGVO. Förster saves and uses the user’s data only in the described scale. The user and its data are deleted together.
- Every user has the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and right of opposition. If you believe that Förster does not meet the conditions oft he DSGVO it is possible to make a protest at supervisory authority. In Austria this is the Datenschutzbehörde.
Förster Transporte- und HandelsgmbH
Tel.: +43 1 774 03 92-0